Bethel ConstitutionWhat we believe:
- That the King James Version is the best version for English speaking people today and we believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible.
- That there are three persons in the God-Head; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That we are saved by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary.
- That we are eternally safe in our salvation. (Once saved, always saved)
- That Jesus Christ rose bodily from the grave and bodily ascended to Heaven.
- That Jesus Christ will return for His saints in an event known as the rapture before the Great Tribulation.
- That the church should remain separated from the state.
- That believers should separate themselves from the world.
- That the local church is the hope of the world by preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.